is a unique browser-based play to earn game based on the series “The Squid Game” with in-game currency SQD, based on the Binance Smart Chain. SquidNetGame is a multiplayer game, where everyone can feel himself a hero of the series and pass five mini games.
To participate the player will need to buy SQD on the available exchange platforms, pay a one-time fee to participate in the game. For the victory the players who passed the test will receive SQD tokens of the losers in equal proportions, as well as players who passed the test are entitled to move to the second, third, fourth, fifth game. With each transaction 1% will be withheld and added to the liquidity pool, 0.5% goes to the development team.
In the main menu, the player connects his crypto wallet (Binance wallet, metamask, trust wallet, etc.) and make a deposit of SQD tokens. Players begin the game by appearing in the starting location, where they will move to the competition rooms for the subsequent games, where the player in a pop-up window in which the player makes a deposit to participate in the game. After each game, players who have passed the competition automatically receive tokens of losers divided equally between those who passed the test. If there are no winners, the tokens are sent back to the liquidity pool.
Follow us in Twitter
Red color, green color
Players are only allowed to move on a green light, players who move on a red light are eliminated. Players must complete the entire distance in the time allotted. The player has the ability to accelerate for a short period of time with a stamina bar, which, if fully expended, deprives the player of fast movement.
The player is given a choice of 4 cards, where he must choose one and is randomly assigned a figurine, which he will cut with the cursor for time. The player who has cut the figurine will drop out of the contest and be moved to the starting location. The player who passed the contest is automatically moved to the third game.
Tug of war
Players are randomly assigned to teams of 4 to 10 people. Then the game begins, the players will need to take turns from each team to hit the slider, where the numbers will be indicated, after that comes the calculation, the team that scored more points drags opponents to one division. total 4 divisions, the team that pulled opponents to 4 divisions, wins and proceeds to the fourth game, dividing tokens losers between themselves.
Even not even
Each player is given 10 balls. Player one guesses an even or odd number of marbles, betting from 1 to 10. Player two must choose an even or odd number of balls, if player two guesses, he takes away the balls set by player one. The game continues until one of the players runs out of balls. player who ignores the bet within 5 minutes is out.
Players are transferred to different rooms, where they must jump over a glass bridge to the other edge in a strictly allotted time. 8 strips of 2 glass panes, where one of them is a fake, getting on such a glass the player falls down and drops out. The player who has passed the bridge receives the final pot of all participants, eliminat- ed in the competition.
Process of development
The Initial Push
- Launch of the website
- Creating a smart contract
- Checking the SquidNetGame contract with BSCscan
- Passing CERTIK audits
- Marketing and PR release
- Applications submitted to Coingecko, CoinMarketCap
- CoinMarketCap and Coingecko await approval
- Launch of alpha tests of the game
- Game release on Web SquidNetGame platforms
- Game beta test launch
- SQD token linking to the game
- Development of NFT tokens
- Release of NFT tokens. Listing of the first NFT on the exchange and further development
Holding the Line
- Selection of participants for public testing of the game
- Confirmations for participants
- Launch development of a series of new games
- Conducting public tests
- Admission of players to trials
- Awarding winners of the game with SQD tokens
To the Moon!
- Let the game begin!
- Season 2 episode of Squid Game
How to buy SQD
- Download & setup MetaMask or TrustWallet
- Download MetaMask (a crypto wallet in the form of a browser extension) or TrustWallet (an app for your phone). After that, you will have to add the Binance Smart Chain to your network-list. (Click here for a step-by-step tutorial).
- Buy BNB on an exchange (i.e. Binance, Kraken, Coinbase etc.). Transfer the tokens to your MetaMask wallet address. BEP-20 addresses start with a “0x”.
- Select SquidNetGame or use our contract address: 0x. Set the slippage tolerance to 15% (sometimes it may be 18%-%22, depending on how much demand there is).
- Swap BNB for SquidNetGame. Now you need to add SquidToken contract address to your MetaMask or Trust Wallet to view your $SquidToken. Lastly, HODL!